David Collins and Mark Collins advise both employees and employers on all aspects of workplace disputes relating to employment law, shareholder disputes and workplace accidents/injuries.
At the outset of any employment dispute, it is vital that both the employee and employer follow the policies and procedures in place. In many cases, such policies and procedures can be complex and technical. We advise the parties on the correct course of action to follow, in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
In the event that a grievance and/or workplace dispute is not resolved during the grievance procedure, it may mean that a claim to the Workplace Relations Commission (“WRC”), Labour Court or even the Circuit/High Court is required. We are experienced in representing both employees and employers before the WRC, Labour Court and the civil courts.
At Tom Collins & Co. we advise on a range of matters, including:
- Unfair Dismissal;
- Constructive Dismissal;
- Discrimination claims;
- Equality claims;
- Maternity claims;
- Protected Disclosure claims;
- Contract of employment claims;
- Redundancy matters;
- Advice on Disciplinary matters;
- Advice on grievance procedures;
- Drafting contracts of employment;
- Advising on share option agreements
- Advising on termination/compromise agreements;
- Advising on restrictive covenants;
- We provide a full suite of legal services to employees and employers. If you would like to discuss any aspect of employment law, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01 4900121 or alternatively email us at email@example.com